- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Danny Boyle is directing the untitled film, based on Walter Isaacson‘s book and adapted by Aaron Sorkin, which is one of the most anticipated biopics in recent years.
Negotiations have not yet begun, and it’s not even clear if Rogen has an official offer, but the producers — Scott Rudin, Guymon Casady and Mark Gordon — have set their sights on the talent and are in talks.
Of course, this may all be for naught as Christian Bale, the actor who is to play Jobs, is still in the midst of closing his deal. Sources say that dealmaking process is in a sensitive stage.
Insiders say Boyle will is flying to Los Angeles to meet with actress to play one of the female leads, an assistant to Jobs. Insiders say that Jessica Chastain is one of the actresses on the meeting list.
Wozniak, known as “Woz,” co-founded Apple with Jobs and Ronald Wayne. He first met Jobs when they worked at Atari and later was responsible for creating the early Apple computers.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day