- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
A sneak preview of Steven Soderbergh’s psychological thriller Side Effects will screen at the Walter Reade Theater in New York on Jan. 30, the Film Society of Lincoln Center and Film Comment Selects said Thursday.
The 8 p.m. screening will be followed by a Q&A with Soderbergh, writer-producer Scott Z. Burns and stars Rooney Mara and Jude Law.
Side Effects stars Mara as a woman who is prescribed a new anxiety medication by her psychiatrist (Law) that has adverse effects on the life she shares with her husband (Channing Tatum).
Side Effects will compete this year for the Golden Bear at the Berlin International Film Festival in February. The film, being distributed by Open Roads, opens in theaters Feb. 8 in the U.S.
Tickets are on sale now: $15 for Film Society Members and $20 for the general public.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day