- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The movement toward cooler, more outside-the-box wedding gowns is no longer one that speaks only to skinny girls. Stone Fox Bride — the label that’s featured Girls star Jemima Kirke and jeweler Pamela Love in its look book and was worn by Allison Williams’ character for her wedding on Girls — has launched a capsule collection with plus-size e-commerce site Eloquii.
The boho brand’s latest offerings comprise five silhouettes that are in its main collection, now created in sizes 16 to 24. The styles include The Glenda, which at $6,800 is the same long bell-sleeved wrap dress with lace trim that Marnie wore on the HBO hit. The other options include a simple white silk number ($4,800), a bustier-style peplum dress ($4,350) that hits just below the knee, and a kimono-style ombre pink to coral number ($5,000).
To celebrate their collaboration, Stone Fox Bride founder and creative director Molly Guy also curated a selection of special-occasion dresses on Eloquii. Her favorites include a selection of more casual white frocks — appropriate for a rehearsal dinner or shower — along with formal jumpsuits and caped dresses.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day