- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Andy Samberg lends his voice to a stork named Junior in the upcoming children’s animated movie Storks, a new trailer for which debuted online today.
The movie takes place in a time when instead of babies, storks deliver packages for a global internet company called Cornerstone. When a baby is inadvertently created, Junior and his human friend Tulip set out on a mission to deliver the baby girl without anybody finding out.
Along the way, they encounter multiple animals, including a pack of wolves who are enthralled by the infant child. “I want to teach it to walk around in circles before it lays down,” says one of the wolves. “That’s my favorite thing to teach.” Jordan Peele and Keegan-Michael Key voice two of the wolves.
Meanwhile, a little boy is getting ready for the baby he’s requested, convincing his parents to help him tear down a chimney to make a slide so the stork can more easily deliver his sibling. “Dads are fun. Moms are mean,” he tells his mother. “Moms are fun too!” she exclaims, bashing the chimney in.
Jennifer Aniston, Kelsey Grammar, Ty Burrell, Danny Trejo, Stephen Kramer Glickman and Katie Crown all voice characters in Storks, which is set to hit theaters in September.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day