- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Storyville Entertainment has promoted Caroline Christopher to senior vp development and production. She will continue to report to Betsy Schechter, president of Storyville.
In her expanded role, Christopher will manage the company’s development and production teams and a slate that includes projects for H2, truTV, Oxygen, Syfy, National Geographic and MTV International, including The Ride, which gives fans access to top music acts such as Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. She was previously vp development and production.
“Caroline is unique in that she has both incredible development instincts and vast production expertise,” said Schechter. “In less than a year, we’ve sold nearly 10 projects and I’m grateful to my team and their endless effort to bring innovative ideas and a unique voice to the marketplace.”
Christopher was previously director of development at National Geographic Television, where she developed docuseries and specials such as Snake Salvation, Hard Riders and Kentucky Justice.
Storyville is currently producing a scripted series with Paranormal Activity producer Jason Blum and earlier this year teamed with J.B. Smoove’s Converge Media Group for a first-look deal.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day