- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Stranger Things kids (minus Millie Bobby Brown) showed off their best retro dance moves as they battled each other on the Tonight Show on Thursday night.
Finn Wolfhard, Gaten Matarazzo, Noah Schnapp and Caleb McLaughlin, aka Mike, Dustin, Will and Lucas, dug deep to pull off some pretty tough requests, gainfully interpreting “Flashlight With a Mind of Its Own,” “Toastin‘ Waffles” and “Breaking Through the Goo” through the power of dance.
One particular request, “Trying to Fix an 80s TV” had host Jimmy Fallon with his head in his hands and asking the youthful group “do you know what a television looked like in the 80s?”
The segment ended with the gang and Fallon attempting “The Upside Get Down” naturally with hilarious consequences.
Eleven aka Millie Bobby Brown appeared on the Tonight Show earlier this week where she wowed everybody with her rap skills, rhyming a recap of season one of Stranger Things.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day