- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Digital creators David Dobrik, Emma Chamberlain, Charli D’Amelio and Addison Rae have all scored Streamy Awards nominations.
The event, which honors work in the digital media space, released the list of nominees on Wednesday morning ahead of its Dec. 13 broadcast.
Leading the pack are Dobrik, Chamberlain and James Charles, who each scored five nods. Other nominees include D-Nice, for his Club Quarantine live streams on Instagram and John Krasinski for YouTube show Some Good News.
The breakout creator category, which in past years has recognized the work of Dobrik, Chamberlain, Liza Kosh and MrBeast, returns with a strong focus on TikTok talent who burst onto the scene in the last year. The nominees include D’Amelio, Rae, Dream, Spencer X and ZHC.
D’Amelio and Rae are also nominated in the creator of the year category. The other nominees for creator of the year are Dobrik, Dixie D’Amelio, Chamberlain, Charles, Larray, Marques Brownlee, MrBeast and Sarah Cooper.
The Streamy Awards, now in its 10th year, will stream exclusively on YouTube on Sunday, Dec. 13. The show is produced by Tubefilter and Dick Clark Productions, which shares a parent company with The Hollywood Reporter.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day