- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sundance Channel Global will premiere five new Park City acquisitions on its international TV network, with new festival pickups — including Chlorine, Christmas, Again and The Strongest Man — debuting across all the company’s international channels.
Sundance Channel also nabbed French-Canadian drama Chorus for its Asian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Iberian and North African networks, as well as for Eastern Europe and Dutch-language Benelux. Another Canadian feature, Sophie Deraspe‘s The Amina Profile, will go out in France, French-speaking Benelux and Iberia.
Bruce Tuchman, president of AMC Global and Sundance Channel Global, said the move follows exponential growth for the group’s branded networks over the past few years, growth he attributed to exclusive first-window programming.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Portia de Rossi
James Gordon Meek