- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Who did Kevin Smith and Lisa Kudrow reveal as their first Hollywood crushes?
The Clerks director and The Comeback star sat down at The Hollywood Reporter‘s Sundance lounge along with director Kevin Pollak for a breezy chat with THR‘s senior editor Stacey Wilson.
The trio were on hand to promote Misery Loves Comedy, a new documentary directed by Pollak about stand-up comedians.
“To me, stand-up — it’s a whole other discipline, skill set. A good joke, told well, is really hard,” Kudrow explained.
In a Friday review, THR’s critic Jordan Riefe deemed the doc “an engaging and often hilarious look behind the clown’s mask.”
As to those celebrity crushes, Smith revealed that it was Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher, and Kudrow named Vivian Leigh from Gone With the Wind.
In the above video, the trio share more about Misery Loves Comedy as well as talk about the first concerts they attended.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day