- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Super Bowl 2014 halftime show kicked off after the Seattle Seahawks dominated the first half of the game, leading with 22-0.
The Pepsi halftime show rocked with Bruno Mars’ entrance on the drums and his hit single, “Locked Out Of Heaven,” from his second studio album, Unorthodox Jukebox. Dressed in a metallic gold, patterned jacket accompanied with a white shirt, black tie and black pants from French designer, Saint Laurent, the Grammy winner certainly stirred the crowd with his stage charisma.
British journalist and T.V. host Piers Morgan tweeted: “Bruno Mars is moving with considerably more skill and speed than Peyton Manning.”
Mars mixed old-school pop and energy into the performance, as singer Jennifer Hudson tweeted “Yes Bruno !! Giving it to em the old school way! Catch it.”
Actor Joseph Gordon–Levitt also tweeted: Entrance on drums, James brown, chili peppers, I loved that whole thing. @BrunoMars #superbowl.
Actor Nick Holmes commented, “Bruno Mars is the sex; Red Hot Chili Peppers are the STD.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day