- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
John Stamos, Bob Saget and Dave Coulier continued their Full House reunion tour with the latest Dannon Oikos commercial, which aired during the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl. (Another Dannon Oikos ad also aired featuring the Full House co-stars.)
Stamos took full advantage of his situation in the new 30-second spot when he accidentally spilled yogurt on his lip, prompting his attractive female companion to remedy the problem. Not learning his lesson, Stamos “accidentally” left some more yogurt on his mouth: “Oops, I did it again,” he said, which followed with a kiss. The third time, Stamos let some Dannon spill onto his jeans.
But before things got too inappropriate, Saget and Coulier — complete with cleaning supplies in hand — broke up the intimate moment.
The Dannon Oikos team-up is just the latest Full House moment over the past several weeks. The three co-stars appeared on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live and even gave incoming Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon some advice in a pajama-themed appearance this past week.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day