- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Quvenzhané Wallis’ latest role? Maserati spokeperson.
The Oscar-nominated actress starred in a commercial for the automatker’s Ghibli model that debuted during the first quarter of Super Bowl XLVIII.
The ad carried the tagline “We Have Prepared. Now We Strike.” The spot was filmed on location in Los Angeles and directed by filmmaker David Gordon Green.
Coincidentally, Wallis — an Oscar nominee last year for The Beasts of the Southern Wild — is too young to drive: She’s only 10.
Maserati says the Ghibli is its first midsize four-door luxury sports sedan vehicle and is available with all-wheel-drive and starting at $66,900.
Super Bowl XLVIII pits the Seattle Seahawks against the Denver Broncos at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. The game is airing live on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day