- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Denver Broncos were crowned the champions of Super Bowl 50 on Sunday night.
The match against the Carolina Panthers ended with a score of 24-10, resulting in a third Super Bowl victory for the Broncos.
The Broncos led the game 13-7 at halftime and were ahead 24-10 during the last few minutes of the final quarter.
The Broncos have played in the NFL championship game a total of seven times prior to Super Bowl 50 (winning twice in 1997 and 1998), while the Panthers have only played once before (they lost to the New England Patriots in 2004).
“I just feel very very grateful,” quarterback Peyton Manning said during a post-game interview. When asked if Super Bowl 50 would be the final game of his career, Manning joked, “I’ll take some time to reflect. I got a couple of priorities first. I want to kiss my wife and my kids.”
Super Bowl 50 took place at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California and featured halftime show performances by Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day