- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
According to Twitter, there were 2.2 million tweets about Gaga’s #PepsiHalftime show between 8:10 and 8:30 p.m. ET, when the show was live. Combining the tweets leading up to the show, during and in the 10 minutes following, there were 5.1 million tweets about the performance. Meanwhile, Gaga’s @LadyGaga Twitter handle was mentioned 2.1 times between 7:50 and 8:40 p.m. ET.
The most tweeted moment was the minute the show ended, at 8:27 p.m. ET, followed by when Lady Gaga said hi to her mom and dad (8:22 p.m.) and Lady Gaga descending from the NRG Stadium roof in a harness (8:15).
The setlist drew a lot of tweets, with show-closer “Bad Romance” the most-tweeted-about song. “Telephone” was the second most-tweeted song, likely because of the question around whether her duet partner Beyonce might show up, and the third was the socially charged “Born This Way.”
Gaga herself added to the tweets right before she hit center stage:
This is for you, Monsters. I love you. pic.twitter.com/1Wh56OThzm
— xoxo, Joanne (@ladygaga) February 6, 2017
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day