- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The singer-actress — fresh off marrying 33 couples at Sunday night’s Grammy Awards — will perform the song Sunday at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J. The performance will be televised live on Fox prior to kickoff.
Latifah also performed the song at Super Bowl XLIV four years ago.
The pregame show also include the singing of the National Anthem, which this year will be performed by opera singer Renee Fleming. Amber Zion will perform in American Sign Language the National Anthem.
This year’s halftime show will be headlined by Bruno Mars — a winner at Sunday’s Grammys — who will be joined by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
More than 164 million viewers in the U.S. watched last year’s Super Bowl, the most-watched television program in history.
The pregame and halftime shows are an NFL Network Production and will be executive produced by Ricky Kirshner.
The Super Bowl kicks off at 3:30 p.m. Sunday, live on Fox.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day