- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
While the crowd was freezing during the Super Bowl (Joe Namath was wearing a fur coat for a reason, or so we hope), the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ lead vocalist, Anthony Kiedis, didn’t mind the cold, as he hit the halftime stage topless with his fellow bandmates.
The bottom half of Kiedis’ body was at least covered, in shorts and L.A.-based designer Jeremy Scott‘s printed leggings, no less.
PHOTOS: Aaron Paul, Andy Samberg, Harry Connick Jr. Hit the Super Bowl
During the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ performance, the designer took to Instagram to share his excitement at seeing the rocker sporting his designs. Scott wrote: “How awesome was it that Anthony Kiedis wore my delete history screen saver print leggings for his #halftime performance w @BrunoMars!”
While Kiedis wore Jeremy Scott, Bruno Mars — who opened the halftime show — donned a gold metallic YSL blazer.
And to that, we say rock on, guys, rock on.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Congressman Adam Schiff on Trump’s GOP Grip, Looming WGA Strike and His All-Time Favorite Show
Singer Kane Brown on His First Acting Gig on ‘Fire Country’: “The Perfect Start of My Acting Career” (Exclusive Video)
GLAAD Media Awards: Stars Denounce Attacks on LGBTQ+ Community as Bad Bunny, Christina Aguilera Accept Honors