- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The latest teaser for this summer’s Injustice 2 video game officially introduces Supergirl to the world of the DC Entertainment video game, and for those worried that she might follow in the footsteps of her corrupted cousin, there’s some good news: This particular Kryptonian is staying with the good guys (for now).
The third installment of the Shattered Alliances teaser series (all three episodes are below) doesn’t just speedily bring audiences up to date with Kara Zor-El’s backstory, it also shows her fighting Black Adam and butting heads with an increasingly totalitarian Superman, who warns her, “You either make the right choice, or I’ll make it for you.”
Supergirl is one of a number of familiar DC characters making their debut in the second Injustice game. Also coming along for the ride in this new installment will be Firestorm, Cheetah and Dr. Fate. The three episodes of Shattered Alliances, building the backstory of the new game, explain just what they’ll be doing.
Injustice 2 will be released May 16.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day