- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Flipboard
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Tumblr
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
Survivor champions Rob and Amber Mariano are new parents again.
The reality TV stars welcomed a baby girl named Isabetta Rose on May 5 in Pensacola, Fla., they told People.
She joins sisters Lucia Rose, 2, and Carina Rose, 18 months.
PHOTOS: ‘Survivor’ Host Jeff Probst’s Picture Diary
“Isabetta was born with a full head of brown hair and blue eyes,” Amber said, adding that adding that while the couple thought of Isabetta as a possible name last year, “we never name our babies until we actually meet them. When we saw her for the first time that afternoon, we knew it was the perfect name for her.”
Rob Mariano, also known as “Boston Rob,” and Amber (nee Brkich) competed during separate seasons of Survivor before joining the all-stars edition of the CBS show, which she won and he came in second. They became engaged during the season finale and were married in 2005; a special about the wedding aired on CBS.
STORY: Reality TV: THR’s 50 Most Powerful List
He later competed on two more seasons of Survivor and won his fourth go-round at taking home the $1 million prize.
The couple also competed on season seven of CBS’ The Amazing Race as well as an all-stars edition and starred in Rob and Amber: Against the Odds, a reality show that aired on Fox Reality Channel. More recently, he co-hosted History’s Around the World in 80 Days.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day