- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Susan Lyne, former top executive at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and ABC Entertainment, has resurfaced as CEO of e-commerce firm Gilt Groupe.
Lyne, who was rumored to be considering a post at Oprah Winfrey’s new cable network, OWN, exited MSLO in July after almost four years at the helm. Prior to that position, she was president of entertainment at ABC, which she ran along with Lloyd Braun. She was at Disney since 1996 after a successful stint in publishing leading titles including Premiere and The Village Voice.
Launched last year, Gilt offers discounted high-end fashion and luxury products online. “As a passionate customer of Gilt Groupe, I understand why members describe it as an addiction,” Lyne said.
She replaced Gilt CEO and founder Alexis Maybank, who shifts over to chief strategy officer.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Representation in Hollywood