- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sports Illustrated model Kelly Rohrbach is going from bikini tobikini.
The model-actress has nabbed the plum role of CJ Parker in Baywatch, Paramount’s big-screen take on the 1990s television series about California lifeguards that star Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron.
Seth Gordon is directing the feature, which is swimming towards a shoot with Alexandra Daddario also in the crew.
CJ Parker, one of the lifeguards on the team, was a longstanding character on the original show and played by Pamela Anderson, who vaulted to international fame playing her.
Paramount’s movie centers on the leader of an elite group of lifeguards (Johnson) who is forced to team up with a young hotshot former Olympian (Efron) in order to save the beloved bay. Damian Shannon and Mark Swift wrote the most recent draft.
Beau Flynn and Ivan Reitman are producing. Johnson’s Seven Bucks Productions will also produce in some capacity.
WME-repped Rohrbach has appeared on a handful of television shows such as Rizzoli & Isles and is due to appear in Woody Allen’s upcoming untitled movie with Kristen Stewart and Steve Carell. She is also repped by IMG Models.
A video posted by therock (@therock) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day