- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The Walking Dead executive producer Gale Anne Hurd, director-producer-actor Joe Swanberg and author-helmer Nelson George will deliver keynote addresses at the SXSW Film Conference and Festival, set to run March 11-19.
The event, which released on Tuesday a complete lineup of all its sessions, also will host feature conversations with Don Cheadle, Gaby Hoffmann, Joe Berlinger, Barbara Kopple, Andrew Bujalski and David Lowery. (Jake Gyllenhaal and Sarah Green were previously announced as taking part in featured conversations.)
Additionally, SXSW will hold sessions on the future of entertainment that will include such participants as J.J. Abrams, Andrew Jarecki, Geena Davis, Sam Esmail, Rami Malek, Christian Slater, Kerry Washington and the creators of Broad City; a SXgood featured session with Ken Burns and Henry Louis Gates; and SouthBites featured speaker Anthony Bourdain.
A complete schedule of both screening and conference dates and times is available here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day