- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Sylvester Stallone’s rep on Thursday called allegations the actor sexually assaulted a minor in 1986 “ridiculous.”
A story by the Daily Mail claimed the publication has a copy of a police report filed at the time, in which a 16-year-old female victim alleges the Rocky actor sexually assaulted her. The victim, reportedly, later declined to press charges.
“This is a ridiculous, categorically false story,” Michelle Bega, the actor’s rep said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter. “No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.”
Las Vegas police said the alleged copy of the report, which was posted by various outlets, “appears to be” authentic in its style and layout. However, there is no record of the report on file given the time which has passed, so there is nothing official to make a comparison, officer Laura Meltzer, a spokeswoman for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, told THR.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day