- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taissa Farmiga and Ben Rosenfield are starring in Hannah Fidell’s untitled new feature, which has completed filming in Austin, Texas. Mark Duplass is executive producing through his Duplass Brothers Productions.
In the film, which Fidell also wrote, Farmiga and Rosenfield play a young couple who have been together since high school and who are about to graduate from college when events threaten to tear them apart. The cast also features Lindsay Burdge, Joshua Leonard, Peter Vack and Jennifer Lafleur. Producing are Kelly Williams and Jonathan Duffy along with Andrew Logan.
The project is Fidell’s second feature. Her first film, A Teacher, premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in 2013 and is being developed as an HBO dramatic series, with Duplass executive producing with Michael Costigan.
Farmiga, repped by ICM Partners and Authentic, has appeared in American Horror Story and The Bling Ring and has completed a role in Warren Beatty’s untitled film about Howard Hughes. Rosenfield, repped by UTA, has appeared in Boardwalk Empire and will be seen later this year in J.C. Chandor‘s A Most Violent Year and Kate Barker-Froyland‘s Song One. Both Fidell and Duplass are repped by ICM Partners.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day