- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
As CBS’ The Talk heads into its second season, co-hosts Holly Robinson Peete and Leah Remini are unlikely to be on the couch.
News of their likely departure comes as the View rival is looking to tweak an already successful formula as the show kicks off season two on Sept. 6, according to a source close to production. The morning chatfest, which underwent a game of musical chairs at the producer level this past spring, lured 2.2 million viewers in July, it’s highest rated month since The Talk’s fall 2010 launch. Whether new faces will be brought on to fill out the panel of hosts remains to be seen.
Co-hosts Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert and Sharon Osbourne will remain with the femme-skewing series, though Osbourne recently announced she’d be scaling back to spend more time with rocker hubby Ozzy. Original co-host Marissa Jaret Winokur exited early this year.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day