- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Former Glamour editor in chief Cindi Leive is organizing a virtual anti-domestic violence benefit with a star-studded list of participants, it was announced Monday.
The event, titled Night of Solidarity, will be hosted by Tamron Hall and will feature special appearances by Ashley Nicole Black, Shan Boodram, Connie Britton, Mahogany L. Browne, Ilana Glazer, Padma Lakshmi, Ada Limon, MILCK, Chanel Miller, Julianne Moore, Chanel Miller, Amanda Nguyen, Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, Keke Palmer, Geena Rocero, Peter Sarsgaard, Taylor Schilling, Rachel Louise Snyder, Gloria Steinem, Amber Tamblyn, Zozi Tunzi and Gabrielle Union.
Additionally, there will be performances by MILCK, Gloria Gaynor, Beulahbelle and Angelique Kidjo.
Night of Solidarity was created to support survivors of relationship violence, provide guidance to people who are currently in abusive situations and raise funds for prevention organizations through the Together for Her campaign. Rates of partner violence have increased across the globe, a devastating consequence of quarantining amid the novel coronavirus pandemic.
The show will be broadcast on Refinery29’s YouTube channel on Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day