- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taran Killam has departed Saturday Night Live after six years, but he had to say goodbye in his proper fashion, with a spoof.
The Los Angeles native and Rams fan posted a short video of him leaving his SNL office as though he was on an episode of Hard Knocks, the HBO series that follows an NFL team through training camp and preseason. This year, the show featured the Rams, whose team just moved back to L.A. from St. Louis.
Packing up his belongings — much the same way a cut player would gather gear — Killam, in character, talked about his struggles to come up with new characters and voices, adding he understood the move for the show to let him go.
Killam even enlisted the help of Liev Schreiber, who narrates Hard Knocks, to do the voiceover for his video.
To close the video, Killam plugs his upcoming film, Brother Nature.
Watch Killam’s Live Knocks below:
So sad Hard Knocks is over. Or is it? pic.twitter.com/8221voUB0z
— Taran Killam (@TaranKillam) September 7, 2016
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day