- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“You know, Taylor got his start on Friday Night Lights, so we thought it would be fun to have some fun throwing some footballs,” DeGeneres told the audience.
The game consisted of six pink buckets, each carrying a football, positioned throughout the space, from which Kitsch would have to grab and throw footballs into the Ulta Beauty Target Zone. For each successful throw, Ulta Beauty would donate $1,000 to the Breast Cancer Research Fund.
“This is no joke! You’re making it way harder,” the actor told DeGeneres, noticing the varied positions of the buckets. Having only 45 seconds to complete the game, Kitsch visibly struggled with scoring.
“This is tough, man,” Kitsch yelled as he frantically tried to score.
After failing to successfully make shots, the actor began running in front of the target to simply toss the football in, rather than throw from the further position.
“This is so bad,” the actor said, as he continued to miss each shot. DeGeneres then began to throw footballs, in hopes of rectifying Kitsch’s lower score.
Only making four shots, which amounted to $4,000 , DeGeneres told the actor that regardless they would round it up to $10,000.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day