- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
CANNES — Taylor Lautner will star in director Daniel Benmayor’s action-thriller Tracers for Temple Hill Entertainment.
FilmNation Entertainment will shop the project at the Marche du Film in Cannes, which gets underway this week. WME is representing domestic rights.
Lautner is no stranger to Temple Hill; Marty Bowen and Wyck Godfrey’s company produced the blockbuster Twilight franchise.
In Tracers, Lautner plays a hot New York City bicycle messenger who is debt to an organized crime gang. When he crashes his bike into a sexy stranger, he’s immediately seduced by her and the thrill of the world of Parkour.
At Cannes, Glen Basner’s FilmNation is also selling Sofia Coppola’s The Bling Ring. The company also has two films playing in competition at the Cannes Film Festival — Lawless and Jeff Nichols’ Mud, which FilmNation’s Aaron Ryder produced. Mud stars Matthew McConaughey and Reese Witherspoon. Lawless stars Shia LeBeouf and Tom Hardy.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day