- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Fans always speculated that the breakup single from Swift’s 2010 album Speak Now was about the Twilight actor, thanks to the lyrics: “I miss your tan skin / your sweet smile.” On the track, Swift reminisces about a December night when Lautner “gave [her] roses, and [she] left them there to die.”
Scream Queens co-star Lea Michele pushed Lautner to reveal the tidbit to fans after bringing up his past relationships. “Didn’t she write a song about you?” the actress joked about Swift to a seemingly embarrassed Lautner.
The two co-stars jokingly bantered back-and-forth until Lautner confirmed the single was, in fact, about him. “That’s what she does. She writes songs,” said Lautner, to which Michele responded, “It think it was the one about a sweater and a hat, right?”
“It’s called ‘Back to December.’”
In the live stream, John Stamos also joked that Paula Abdul’s “Cold Hearted” was about him. (It’s not.)
Watch the funny moment in the Facebook Live chat below.
John Stamos, Lea Michele, and Taylor Lautner are with us LIVE at the FOX TCAs! Send us your questions below.
Posted by Scream Queens on Monday, August 8, 2016
This story was originally posted on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day