- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Lautner has mixed feelings about wrapping Breaking Dawn, the last films of the Twilight vampire saga series.
“We have a couple more days and it’s over — it’s a crazy thought,” Lautner tells MTV News. “I think it’s mixed emotions, for sure.” (Part 1 will be released in theaters November 2011, Part 2 in November 2012; but production on both is nearly done.)
“Half of me says, ‘This will be a relief. I get some time off, I get to spend some time with family and friends and do other things,’ but the other half says, ‘This is going to be so weird,”‘ Lautner, who plays werewolf Jacob Black, goes on. “I’ve been filming with these people for years, so it will definitely be a bummer. It will be sad on the last day.”
He thinks his co-stars will get emotional.
“Nobody will admit it right now, but I guarantee you there will be tears,” he says.
As for himself? “I’ll try and hold back,” he jokes.
Lautner’s first feature film, Abduction, hits theaters this September. Watch the new trailer here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day