- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
This story first appeared in the Oct. 31 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Comedy Central has a secret weapon on its Entertainment Softball League roster: Taylor Lautner.
The Twilight alum, 22, has been hitting the field sporadically for the past few seasons after being invited by a best friend who works at the cabler’s Santa Monica offices. This year, though, the athletic star has been a regular, even hitting a home run in a September win against Principato Young.
See more ‘Twilight’: Where Are They Now?
The Lautner effect hasn’t been enough to push the team to the top, but Comedy Central still is in the running for the overall title. It just wrapped the regular season with a 4-6 record, good enough for a No. 6 seed in the post-season tournament, where it will face Live Nation on Oct. 25. No. 1 seeds are APA and Cross Culture Marketing.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day