- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
With the NFL still in lockout mode, Taylor Lautner has taken it upon himself to spring into action – Field of Dreams style.
The Abduction actor stars in Funny or Die’s largest online production to date, titled Field of Dreams 2: NFL Lockout. The three minute “trailer” sees an overall clad Lautner building a football field in his very own backyard, with a bevy of football players answering it’s illustrious call.
The video also features Shoeless Joe Jackson Ray Liotta as NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, 24’s Dennis Haysbert as James Earl Jones’ Terry and Scream 4’s Marielle Jaffe in the female lead. Not to mention a slew of NFL stars including Ray Lewis, DeSean Jackson, Tony Gonzalez and Dwight Freeney. As for Lautner’s on-screen dad, check out the special guest appearance at the 2:56 mark.
Featuring cameos from ESPN’s Steve Levy and the NFL Network’s Rich Eisen and Marshall Faulk, the clip debuted on SportsCenter Wednesday morning
Watch the video below. Funny or Die has also released a Behind the Scenes reel as well as several deleted scenes, complete with a bit of NSFW language.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day