- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Swift will perform at the 2016 Grammys when music’s biggest night airs Feb. 15 on CBS.
Swift’s addition to the stacked lineup shouldn’t come as a huge shock — after Kendrick Lamar’s 11 nominations, Swift’s total of seven nods ties the Weeknd for second-most Grammy noms this year. All three artists are slated to perform, and all are up for album of the year.
Earlier this week, the performance lineup added Rihanna, Justin Bieber, Diplo, Skrillex, Chris Stapleton, Bonnie Raitt, Gary Clark Jr., Pitbull, Robin Thicke, Travis Barker and the Hollywood Vampires (Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp and Joe Perry).
Additionally, Adele, James Bay, Andra Day, Ellie Goulding, the Broadway cast of Hamilton, Sam Hunt, Tori Kelly, Lady Gaga (performing a David Bowie tribute), Kendrick Lamar, Little Big Town, Carrie Underwood and The Weeknd will perform.
This article originally appeared on billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day