- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Imma let you finish Harper’s Bazaar, U.S. edition, but Australia has the best version of the magazine of all time. All time! Why is that? Because in the April issue, Taylor Swift wears a shirt designed by none other than Kanye West, who famously interrupted the country siren’s acceptance speech at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.
It seems Christine Centenera, the HB Australia fashion editor who styled the shoot, consulted with West on his spring 2012 collection. She also styled Dion Lee‘s fall presentation, which included Kanye-designed heels. In the spread Swift can be seen rocking the West top under a sequined Maison Martin Margiela wrap.
The songstress also graces the April cover of the mag, channeling the roaring twenties in a flapper-like Gucci dress looking chic and sophisticated.
West’s second fashion show in his budding side-career will take to the runway in Paris on Tuesday, March 6. Will Taylor be gracing the front row?
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day