- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Swift assembles her “A-Team” of Ed Sheeran and Future for a round of international parties in the official music video to “End Game,” which dropped overnight.
Joseph Kahn takes director duties for TayTay’s latest glossy clip, which sees the pop star hit the party scene in Miami, Tokyo and London.
It’s not the type of messy night Andrew W.K. might want in on, but the drinks are always flowing — and fireworks exploding — as Swift dances the night away aboard a swanky yacht, on a beach, at a gentlemen’s club and, well, everywhere really.
The pop star also slams shots with her good pal Sheeran at a karaoke bar in Tokyo, orders kebabs and drops by a house party in London on New Year’s Eve. Yep, you can be sure there’s drinking going on there.
Kahn has worked on a string of Swift videos in the past, including “Wildest Dreams” and “Bad Blood” and more recent, big-budget clips from her Reputation album, “Look What You Made Me Do” and “…Ready for It?”
Check out the new clip below.
This story first appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day