- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
“Guess who just got named Godmother of this little one….. (ME),” she captioned a photo of herself with her hands cupped around the expectant King’s belly.
King also shared her excitement on Instagram, posting a second pose of the besties, with Swift peeking over King’s shoulder as they both admire King’s growing baby bump.
A photo posted by Jaime King (@jaime_king) on
“And @taylorswift will forever be looking over our new baby @kyle_newman – we all love you!!! Xx.”
This is the second child for the Hart of Dixie star and Newman, who already have a son, James Knight Newman, born in 2013. King has openly shared her struggles with infertility in the past, including five miscarriages. She broke the good news of her second pregnancy last month.
And with Swift watching over baby No. 2 … well, that takes the term “fairy godmother” to a whole new level.
A photo posted by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day