- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
We all appreciate a good old celebrity #TBT (Stars! Before they were famous!), but especially during the holidays, our favorite entertainers often bust out their best, most embarrassing photos of themed parties and costumes gone awry.
In honor of Halloween, Taylor Swift Instagrammed a black-and-white photo of her baby-faced self dressed as Laa-Laa, who, for those unfamiliar, was the yellow Teletubby on the uber-popular TV show of the same name. (Not to be confused with her pals, Tinky-Winky, Dipsy and Po.)
Swift captioned the photo, “When you dress as the yellow teletubby for Halloween, but it’s before Teletubbies got huge so all the kids at school ask you why you’re dressed as a yellow pregnant alien.”
There you have it: Taylor Swift liked Teletubbies before they were cool — further proof that, even from a young age, the singer recognized a good thing when she saw it.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day