- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Swift’s latest single off 1989? Fan favorite “Out of the Woods.”
The video for the tune will premiere during Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin‘ Eve With Ryan Seacrest on ABC on Dec. 31.
The show kicks off at 8 p.m. ET, although it’s not clear exactly what time the music video will drop, or if Swift herself will be in attendance to introduce it.
Carrie Underwood, Demi Lovato, Luke Bryan, Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth will perform during the Times Square-set special.
“Out of the Woods” will be Swift’s sixth single off the blockbuster 1989, following “Shake It Off,” “Blank Space,” “Style,” “Bad Blood,” and “Wildest Dreams.”
“Dreams” is currently No. 23 on the Billboard Hot 100 after peaking at No. 5; the tune hit No. 1 on the Pop Songs chart.
This article originally appeared on Billboard.com.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day