- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
The pop singer, who took home three Grammys — album of the year (1989), best music video (“Bad Blood”) and best pop vocal album (1989) — and was nominated for four others — song of the year (“Blank Space”), best pop solo performance (“Blank Space”), best pop duo/group performance (“Bad Blood”) and record of the year (“Blank Space”) — donned a black, embellished jumpsuit with bejeweled boots while commanding the stage with a band and backup singers at the awards show.
Swift strutted back and forth across the forest-adorned stage, which was decorated with trees, rocks, ground fog and, later, glitter confetti at the song’s finale.
“Hello and welcome to the 2016 Grammy Awards!” Swift said to audiences mid-“Out of the Woods,” a track off her 1989 album, which is up for album of the year. She continued the second half of her song from a circular center stage in the middle of a lit-up Staples Center.
LL Cool J hosted the 58th annual Grammy Awards on Monday evening live on CBS.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day