- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
MIAMI BEACH – Telemundo Media is launching a new Spanish language musical competition show tentatively called El Artista with Reset TV of Spain and has set the first 13 episodes to launch this fall.
Telemundo, a division of Comcast’s NBC Universal, and Reset TV will also market the format worldwide
The program is an original concept from Reset TV, whose founders in the past have created other successful formats including Cronicas Marcianas (Martian Chronicles), Mira Quien Baila (Look Who’s Dancing) and Operacion Triunfo (Star Academy).
Reset TV founders Toni Cruz and Josep Maria Mainat will produce the weekly series that will follow potential stars who will also perform.
Cruz and Mainat founded Reset TV in 2012 after 25 years with a division of Endemol in Spain.
“Audiences around the world have a proven appetite for innovative music competition programs that the entire family can enjoy as appointment viewing,” said Marcos Santana, President of Telemundo International.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day