- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Terry Crews has left WME, The Hollywood Reporter has exclusively learned.
The move comes after WME agent Adam Venit went on leave Friday after being identified as the “high-level Hollywood executive” who allegedly groped the Brooklyn Nine-Nine star at a party last year.
Venit was not on the team that represented Crews, a WME client.
On Oct. 10, Crews tweeted that he had been sexually assaulted by a Hollywood executive at a party last year. “My wife and I were at a Hollywood function last year and a high-level Hollywood executive came over to me and groped my privates,” he wrote.
The LAPD has opened an investigation into the incident after Crews filed a police report on Wednesday.
A source tells THR that Crews will go without an agency for the time being. He continues to be managed by 3 Arts.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day