- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
If you weren’t one of the lucky few to get your hands on any palm-printed goods from Target’s sold-out Lilly Pulitzer collaboration, not to worry — the next fast-fashion designer collaboration has just been announced.
Thakoon Panichgul, whose namesake label Thakoon is a red-carpet favorite of stars like Anna Kendrick and Maggie Gyllenhaal, has been named as the latest designer to partner with Kohl’s for its limited-edition DesigNation series. Each collaboration in the twice-annual DesigNation line, which has previously partnered with designers including Derek Lam, Peter Som and Elie Tahari, is inspired by a different international city. For Panchigul, that inspiration will come from the “grit and grace” of London and will include pieces in English rose prints and Sloane Square checks, all in trim and feminine silhouettes. A classic color palette of black and white will be accented with primrose, burgundy and, of course, royal blue.
The collection of dresses, shirts, sweaters and bottoms will be available this fall in Kohl’s stores and on Kohls.com, with all items retailing for under $200.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day