- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
ABC has picked up a Big Brother-style competition series to launch this summer.
On The Glass House, premiering June 18 at 10 p.m., 14 contestants will live together and compete against each other and the viewers for $250,000 grand prize in what’s described as “a totally wired, state-of-the-art house.”
In a unique twist, viewers will be able to support the contestants they like through online and social media platforms and their votes will help determine which go home and which eliminated competitors will have the chance to return to the competition.
Like Big Brother, which has a competition-long 24/7 live feed with multiple cameras throughout the house, The Glass House will allow viewers to watch a live stream of the competitors several times each week and vote for everything from what they wear, eat, games they play and their sleeping arrangements.
The Glass House comes from former Big Brother producer Kenny Rosen.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day