- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Thomas Kretschmann and Alex Russell will be joining Daniel Radcliffe in Jungle.
The thriller, which is set to begin shooting in Australia later this year, is based on memoir of the same name by Yossi Ghinsberg and follows the story of three young men who enter the Amazonian jungle with a mysterious guide.
Joel Jackson and Yasmin Kassim have also joined the cast of the film, which will be directed by Greg McLean from a script penned by Justin Monjo.
McLean will produce the project, along with Dana Lustig, Gary Hamilton, Mike Gabrawy and Todd Fellman. Arclight Films is handling worldwide sales and is packaging the film.
Kretschmann’s credits include Avengers: Age of Ultron and Cars 2, while Russell is known for roles in Chronicle, The Host and Carrie.
Kretschmann is repped by APA, Germany’s Hoestermann and Myman Greenspan; Russell is with UTA, Mosaic and United Management in Australia.
Jackson is repped by UTA and Morrissey Management.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day