- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Taylor Swift is one of four cover stars appearing on THR’s annual Stylists Issue, which profiles and ranks the most powerful stylists working in Hollywood today. The crossover country singer appears on the March 13 issue cover along with her stylist Joseph Cassell, who ranks number 13 on the list.
PHOTOS: Taylor Swift’s Style: 10 Top Looks From the Last Year
“She was a trooper,” says photographer Rainer Hosch, who photographed the pair in Swift’s trailer at the end of a 10-hour TV commercial shoot.
In her photo, the singer dazzled in a dramatic canary-yellow Elie Saab sequin gown, which stays true to the sophisticated style Cassell has created for Swift since joining her team in 2008.
For the complete ranking of THR’s 25 Most Powerful Stylists, click here.
VIDEO: Behind the Scenes of THR’s Stylists Issue
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
More from The Hollywood Reporter
Mindy Kaling, Bruce Springsteen, Julia Louis-Dreyfus Among Honorees of White House’s National Medals of Arts
Ed Sheeran Goes on Intimate Journey in New Disney+ Docuseries ‘Ed Sheeran: The Sum of It All’
Mark Twain Prize
Adam Sandler’s Starry Friends Toast His Comic Legacy as He Receives Mark Twain Humor Prize
Jason Ritter Jokes His First Hollywood Job Was a “Full-on Nepotism Hire” Thanks to His Dad John Ritter