- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Not only is the actress known for her award-winning film roles, she’s also proven to be a style icon, especially with her recent red-carpet appearances. Her wardrobe for THR‘s cover story didn’t disappoint, either.
Styled by Penny Lovell, Moore dressed up in a Louis Vuitton dress, bikini top and boots plus a Repossi ring in one of her portraits. In her cover shot, she’s wearing a shiny and shaggy coat by Givenchy. So, what led Lovell to choose those particular pieces?
“Julianne is so beautiful and wears clothes so well that the inspiration really started and stopped with her,” Lovell told Pret-a-Reporter. “The colors and textures were key — the beautiful bronze of the Givenchy jacket and the greens in the Louis Vuitton dress.”
Check out Julianne Moore’s cover story here.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day