- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
At THR’s Women in Entertainment Breakfast presented by Lifetime on Wednesday morning, a handful of the most powerful ladies in Hollywood — from Lena Dunham to Transparent director Jill Soloway — came together to celebrate the achievements of their female peers in the industry.
But though these ladies are carving the path for the future of Hollywood, when it came to their beauty looks, they chose a throwback favorite: Old Hollywood-glam waves. Both Olivia Wilde and Lea Michele opted for the soft, side-parted waves reminiscent of ‘50s movie stars, which were complemented with equally classic beauty looks — Wilde with a bright red lip, and Michele with a subtle smokey-eye.
Chloe Grace Moretz and Tyra Banks also sported big barrel curls, but with a futuristic twist. Banks added a touch of blush pink to her tips, while Moretz styled her lob cut with a center-part and face-framing waves.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day