- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
You’ve likely heard of Donald Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump, the Republican presidential candidate’s second-eldest and noted TV personality, fashion designer, model and author.
But Tiffany Ariana Trump — the mogul’s daughter with second wife Marla Maples and the second-youngest of his five offspring — is a name that doesn’t make the rounds as often. At least, not yet. The 22-year-old earned her big moment in the spotlight Tuesday afternoon, when she gave a speech at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland in support of her pop.
The internet had mixed reactions to her appearance (though there was consensus on the fact that she looked like Vanessa Bayer’s SNL impression of Miley Cyrus), but before you draw any conclusions, here are five things you should know about the other Trump daughter.
1. She graduated from the University of Pennsylvania in 2016.
Tiffany attended her dad’s alma mater, the University of Pennsylvania, and graduated earlier this year with a degree in sociology and a concentration in urban studies.
2. She walked in a fashion show at New York Fashion Week.
Tiffany followed in Ivanka’s catwalking footsteps earlier this year by modeling for Just Drew, a clothing line launched by her close friend Andrew Warren. (If his name sounds familiar, it might be because you recall his rather unsavory New York Times profile, which branded his posse of social media-obsessed heirs and heiresses the “Snap Pack.”)
3. According to her Wikipedia page, Trump’s current occupation is “Instagram User.”
Well, it’s not wrong.
4. She interned at Vogue.
Trump landed the coveted internship when she was still in high school. She’s also interned at Aeffe Group.
last day interning at @voguemagazine gonna miss everyone!
— Tiffany Trump (@TiffanyATrump) August 4, 2011
5. In 2011, she released a single duet titled “Like a Bird.”
A sample of her song-writing skills: “Diamonds are so shimmery / Special things uncover me … Everybody’s partying / Obsessing over crazy things / I just want serenity.”
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day