- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Not much about Tiffany Trump, Donald Trump’s youngest daughter with second wife Marla Maples, is relatable to most average Americans.
The 22-year-old University of Pennsylvania grad, who was raised in Los Angeles by her mom, documents her lavish lifestyle thoroughly on Instagram, even earning a spot among the “Rich Kids of Instagram” thanks to glamour shots and images of tropical vacation spots.
But following Sunday evening’s town hall–style debate at Washington University in St. Louis, Tiffany Trump was all of us.
A moment — caught on camera for all of eternity — appears to shows Tiffany dodging a kiss on the cheek from dear ‘ol dad, swerving out of his reach with a grace that would make Muhammad Ali proud. She remained peppy throughout the interaction, however, laughing and giving the Donald a loving pat on the arm.
— BryFun (@BryFun1) October 10, 2016
Politicians’ daughters — (sometimes) they’re just like us!
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day