- Share this article on Facebook
- Share this article on Twitter
- Share this article on Email
- Show additional share options
- Share this article on Print
- Share this article on Comment
- Share this article on Whatsapp
- Share this article on Linkedin
- Share this article on Reddit
- Share this article on Pinit
- Share this article on Tumblr
Joseph Maldonado-Passage, aka “Joe Exotic,” the Tiger King, is currently serving a 22-year prison sentence for his part in a murder-for-hire plot.
Maldonado-Passage’s husband, Dillon Passage, recently spoke with Andy Cohen on SiriusXM’s Radio Andy and said that the former zoo owner has been placed in COVID-19 isolation.
Maldonado-Passage is not necessarily thought to be infected, but since he recently transferred from a prison with multiple cases, he was placed in isolation for safety, his husband told Cohen.
The Netflix series has become wildly popular, dominating entertainment news coverage.
Florida authorities on Tuesday confirmed tips have been rolling in daily concerning a cold case featured in the docuseries.
Hillsborough County Sheriff Chad Chronister of Tampa addressed local media regarding the disappearance of Jack Donald “Don” Lewis, saying the sheriff held a meeting on Monday regarding the case and will be reviewing “a lot of the evidence.”
The sheriff also said his office was getting at least six tips a day, as Chronister on Monday asked for new leads amid all the interest in the show. The 1997 disappearance of Lewis is part of the Netflix series.
Listen to the entire interview below.
Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day
Jamie Lee Curtis